Sunday, June 5, 2011

A taste of a fashionista named: Denise :)

So let me just put it this way : Denise rocks! Shes fabulous and takes amazing pictures! I put some outfits together and BAM you got a hot looking momma! She currently lives downtown SLC, mother of a beautiful little boy--(I know) she has a HOT body! Lives with her European hubby, and is a happy, funny, outgoing lady! So happy shes one of my best friends/model! Here are the outfits I put together and her amazing self! ;)























9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE-Some!! Nice! Good job Monica!! D Migee did good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good. But then Monica, you are pretty amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup that's my lovely wife! Xoxoxo! Looking hot baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're awesome Mumu!!! Can you go shopping for me? Denise is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks!

    I wondered, you photographs people, or you dresses them for the shoot ? (In the both way you rocks!) :)

    & of course I'm following back ;)!

    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I style and take pictures and make-up :) or I work for independant photographers and style their models and make up and hair styles :) thanks darling :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete