Sunday, March 16, 2014

to the free spirit

Hello to my free spirit, open minded, loving, hugging, adventurous friends!

I have been pretty busy these past couple of months decluttering our home. It is no joke and HARD work! Plus being a SAHM makes me adapt to a different schedule everyday! Our home was built in the 1930's so its pretty old and vintage looking. I'll post pictures when done!

The purpose of this post is to let you know that I want to start getting to know all of you amazing bloggers out there! I don't really like to post pictures of myself but I love to see other awesome fashionistas (since I love fashion myself). I figured I need to start doing what I actually love doing-- Getting to know people! I want to start interviewing bloggers so we can get to know each other, accept and love other styles! Get inspired by others who have one thing in common- FASHION!

P.S if you want to be interviewed so others can be inspired by your styles, let me know and I will do!

Bloggers can be friends too!

XOXO
M

I look like a weird fish but thats ok! haha

1 comment:

  1. i don´t think you look like a weird fish at all you look cute;) and i love your idea of bloggers can be friends, i´m absolutely for kindness in blogland and i love to get to know people as well! i´m in a link party which is called share in style, the next one is on the 29th of March and everybody can join us. We are a community of real people with different styles all around the world.

    ReplyDelete