Sunday, September 14, 2014

Favorite Lips

Oh yes, lips, lips, lips!!! I am obsessed with lipsticks! All kinds of fun colors, from sexy to funky to mellow! As you gals know I have been giving some tips on how to love yourself. And well, this is one of them! It may sound a bit crazy but lipstick allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and now it makes me feel beautiful! I used to be so shy to wear any type of bold color because people might stare, but once I did I felt amazing, beautiful and comfortable in my own skin. It allowed me to do something I love and not worry about what others might think. And now- well I have some favorite colors! My favorite lipsticks are from MAC. I love the matte finish, and it lasts all day long!!

The rules to wearing lipstick? NONE!!! :)
The challenge is to wear a lipstick that you love! Maybe the red makes you feel sexy a certain day, or the fuschia makes you feel confident one day. Or maybe you feel a little relaxed and wear the pink plaid. You see what I mean?! Have fun and be yourself! Let me know how it goes! Here are my favorite colors! I will be providing a link for the MAC online store  and colors :)

Rebel

Pink Plaid

Flat Out Fabulous

Russian Red


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl

6 comments:

  1. Nice colours!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The colors are all fun :)

      Delete
  2. I love that color, it looks great on you!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I think my fav is the flat our fabulous :) but I just love them all :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the understated beauty of the pink plaid one. :)

    By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog! It was awesome to find yours!

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I love your blog :) and you are so right about the pink plaid one, its such a romantic color!

      Delete